What better way to save money than by not spending it! So, I’ve been browsing around for you to find what fathers day freebies I could round up. So here is my list, hopefully it helps someone make their dad smile!
- apple app store is offering a free fathers day app
- vista print is offering 6 free gifts for dad (my fav is the customizable t-shirt)
- michael’s has free arts and crafts for kids to make for dad
- get a free quesadilla for you and dad from dennys when you send a free e-card
- my publisher is giving away free hardcover photo books
- BJ’s restaurant is giving out free commemorative pint glasses
- the always adorable free printable father day “coupons” from kids (ex. good for one hug, etc…)
- free fathers day card from treat
Don’t hesitate to call your favorite local places like restaurants, museums, the zoo, golf courses, etc… to ask them what specials they have going on for father’s day. Chances are, they have some kind of special offer going on and you’ll never know if you don’t ask. You’ll be surprised what you can get just by looking around and asking!
Are you gonna use any of these ideas or have you found a freebie to ad to the list? Leave a comment and let me know! I love knowing that I helped someone out 🙂