I love finding new uses for things that I have lying around the house. In one of my past posts, I found a ton of things that vinegar can do, that I never knew about. This time, I’m dedicating a blog to the unsung uses of hairspray.
Did you know that hairspray can be used to….
- stop a run in your stockings and tights (clear nail polish works great as well)
- kill flies and bugs that you find crawling around your home
- to help stretch the life of your fresh cut flowers
- seal and coat your child’s works of art (pencil, chalk, crayone, etc..)
- cleans ink and markers off walls
- help polished metals retain their shine and repel finger prints
- spray the insoles of your shoes to keep your feet from slipping when wearing tights/stockings
- spray manicured nails to help polish dry quickly
and, a little backstage model trick that i’ve had to use….
- no lotion around, but your legs look dry? spray some hairspray on them to get that polished, just lotioned look!
Do you know of any other uses or have used one of these? Be sure and let me know!