Have you heard of Campus Book Rentals yet? It’s the perfect way for a college student on a budget, which is just about every college student, to save some major cash.
As seen in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, and MSNBC, this is a tried and true program!
Here are some reasons to try and trust Campus Book Rentals.
1. A top notch support staff. They hire problem solvers. Live help. Quick responses.
2. They’ve been around since the beginning and pioneered textbook rentals so you can be confident they know what they’re doing.
3. Save money. Pay 40-90% less than store prices and if you decide you want to keep the book instead of renting it, just pay us the difference and the book is yours. It’s really risk free.
4. A 30 day risk free guarantee. Return your book for any reason within 30 days for a full refund.
5. Free shipping both ways.
6. Feel free to highlight in the book as if its yours.
7. Flexible rental periods. Return it by the suggested date or pick your own date to return if you need it longer.
8. There’s tons of perks! Monthly giveaways, textbook scholarships, shirts, and other prizes. Registration is FREE and you do not have to be a paying customer to win!
Check out this video to see it all in action.
Need more of a reason? Well how about knowing you’re making a difference in the lives of children with each and every one of your rentals! For every book rented, Campus Book Store donates to Operation Smile which has provided healthcare for over 2 million children all over the world!
Try them out for your next semester and see how much money you can save!
*disclosure: I was compensated for this post